Tuesday 21 February 2017

Lori Harvey’s Look @ Detoxing

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
It's the thick of winter, people, and we all know what that means: cold weather, hibernation, and LOTS of comfort food. It’s easy to indulge during the cold months, but nobody likes packing on the unwanted lbs. So, right before spring I love to do juice cleanses to restart my system and get back to healthy eating.
I have two favorite go-to detoxes that aren’t hard to stick with and they actually taste good, too! Check them out below…

1. The Arden’s Garden 2 Day Detox is usually my first choice when I’m going to do a detox because the juice tastes the best and it’s over a very short time span, so it’s easy to stick with it.
The Arden’s Garden 2 Day Detox
2. The Cold Pressed Raw Cleanse is what I’ll get when I want to switch it up. For best results, drink 6 juices everyday for 1-3 days (I usually do 3 days).
The Cold Pressed Raw Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment