Sunday 20 November 2016

Kanye West Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’

Kanye West
Yeezy is stirring up more controversy.
After facing cheers and jeers for his Donald Trump endorsement, Yeezy surprised fans once again by calling out Jay Z and Beyoncé during his “Saint Pablo Tour” stop in Sacramento, Calif. on Saturday (Nov. 19).
His attack on Queen Bey stems from the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards, where Beyoncé’s “Formation” took home Video of the Year.

“Beyoncé, I was hurt because I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me and over ‘Hotline Bling,'” ‘Ye said (via The FADER). “Now don’t go dissing Beyoncé, she’s great. Taylor Swift is great. We are all great people. We are all equal. But sometimes we be playing the politics too much and forget who we are just to win. Fuck winning, fuck looking cool. Fuck looking cool. Fuck being cool. Fuck all that, bruh. I’ve been sent here to give y’all my truth even at the risk of my own life, my own success, my own career.”
West’s Taylor Swift reference calls back to 2009, when he famously interrupted the singer by claiming Beyoncé was more deserving of the Best Female Video award.
Last night, Yeezy also continued his onslaught on Jay Z, who he recently called out at a different show. “Jay Z, call me,” he said. “You still ain’t called me. Jay Z, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head. Please call me. Talk to me like a man.”
Prior to that, however, he delivered a more positive surprise when Kid Cudi came out to embrace him. Embroiled in a feud this year, the longtime collaborators seem to have patched things up after a spat that spanned from tweets to onstage speeches.
Perhaps the biggest shocker for fans in attendance came at the end of the show, when Yeezy reportedly dropped his mic, and ended the show after only about half an hour. See more from ‘Ye’s rant below.
On Drake & DJ Khaled’s ‘For Free’: “We can love each other. But the rules gotta be fair. Khaled and Drake and radio and Doc and [Real] 92.3 and everybody. Is it just me or did you hear that song so many times ‘you say you wanna play for free.’ Aye, aye. You know what it is, though? Because aye, I love Drake. I love Khaled. But they set that song up, bro.”
On Hillary Clinton: “It’s a new world, Hillary Clinton, it’s a new world. Feelings matter. Because guess what? Everybody in middle America felt a way and they showed you how they felt. Feelings matter, bro. It’s a new world. It’s a new world, Barack. It’s a new world, Jay Z. Hey, don’t send killers at my head, bro. This ain’t the Malcolm X movie. We growing from that moment. Let ‘Ye be ‘Ye.”
On Clinton again: “The ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ is more relevant than radio and if y’all keep following old models, your ass is going to be Hillary Clinton.”
On Mark Zuckerberg: “You was lied to by Google. You was lied to by Mark Zuckerberg. Mark Zuckerberg, you wanna call me now? Do I got the vision, Mark Zuckerberg? Was you wrong? When I said I was $53 million in debt and you didn’t call me, was you wrong? You ate dinner, you asked my friend Anthony Schiller to have dinner with me. I told you about Donda. You said you would help and you didn’t. Then you went to look for aliens. Me and Kid Cudi are aliens right here, bro.”
On Shia LaBeouf: “Shia LaBeouf, Kid Cudi feels a way. Give him a call.”
On Q-Tip: “Q-Tip, I love you, bro. Don’t tell me how to be me, though. I love you. The Tribe album is dope. I love you. Don’t tell me how to be me, though. I’ve been me. I am me.”
On the media: “I’m not always going to say things the perfect way, the right way. But I’m going to say how I feel. Right now, press get ready to write your passive-aggressive, LeBron James, racist comments. Season 4, racist comments. Get ready to have a field day, press. Get ready, get ready. Because the show’s over.”

No comments:

Post a Comment