Friday 30 September 2016

The Beauty Beat: Chrissy Teigen's Fave Beauty Buy Is Crazy-Inexpensive

ESC: Chrissy Teigen, Beauty Beat
Chrissy Teigen is one of those rare human beings who seem to have it all.
Not only is she married to the John Legend, mom to a precious little baby girl and likely the funniest celeb on Twitter, she always looks good doing it. You might think this is all thanks to an arsenal of beauty products, but no. When she's not on the red carpet the model is refreshingly low-key. She even used the words hippie and granola to describe her no B.S. approach to beauty.
If you don't believe her about the low-key stuff, just keep reading!
What's your everyday makeup look?
If I'm doing it myself, I just love a good lip and a strong brow. I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil and Ardell lashes. I like to keep it easy.
What's your signature lip color?
I love a deep brown color. The one I use is by Tom Ford, called pink dusk. It stays on all day and all night. It's really creamy. I feel very chic in it.
Bronzer or blush?
Bronzer. I'm into contouring. I like it super dark and I always feel a little better when I'm contoured. I also do, however, like a creamy blush. Just a little dab to make me look alive—that's all I want these days!
What's a good hair day for you?
Anything with a lot of volume. I've always loved looking sexy and feeling sexy. I love big waves, beachy waves or waves of any kind. For products, I love to use Tresemmé's beauty-full volume collection.
Any current product obsessions?
That's a hard one! I'm so simple, I feel like such a hippie sometimes. I love Vaseline and Aquaphor.
Do you have a signature scent?
Dior Hypnotic Poison. It's in a little red apple bottle. The scent's not too fruity or too girly. It's a mix of masculine and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment