Wednesday 27 May 2015

Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Chris Brown's Daughter, Says There's No Drama Between Her and Rihanna

Karrueche Tran, Instagram
Chris Brown's ex Karrueche Tran is doing her best to move on, on her terms.
The model stopped by Big Boy TV and opened up about her highly publicized split, the Rihanna comparisons and Brown's baby daughter Royalty.
First thing's first, Tran clarified that she's "100% single" at the moment and focused on her modeling and acting career.
"It's hard…I make it so we don't have to cross paths so it's not awkward but I do get on Instagram and there's people tagging us or I'll hear a song, you know, but I kind of just block it out," she said of her public breakup.

But if she runs into Brown, Tran says she'll "definitely keep it cordial and positive, no drama. I'm not about the drama."
Big Boy then quickly changed the subject to the rapper's little girl and asked Tran if she had heard the news before it hit the internet—which, based on her abrupt tweet months ago, was not the case.
"When it hit TMZ I was like, 'Oh,'" she said making a disgusted expression. "I called him and cussed him out. After the whole Rihanna thing, it's been a year or whatever, we've been trying to fix what was broken and that was just the icing on the cake. So I just had to completely part ways."

Tran also shared that she doesn't have any drama with RiRi, stating, "No, not at all. We just dated the same guy and that's kind of what it is. It's always a competition thing and they compare us but she is Rihanna. She's a pop star and she's beautiful she makes great music and I'm just me and I'm growing and working into myself. You can't really compare us we're two completely different girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment