Wednesday 29 October 2014

Rita Ora by Matthias Vriens-McGrath for Cosmopolitan December 2014.




rita-ora-by-matthias-vriens-mcgrath-for-cosmopolitan-december-2014-1
On her breakup with Calvin Harris:
“It was the right guy at the wrong time. I was about to start a tour, and he was also all over the place. There’s only so much you can do when you don’t see each other. I really admire people who have long-distance relationships. It’s an incredible achievement. I couldn’t do it.”
On “Black Widow”:
“As soon as I heard it, I was like, ‘This is the f*cking song.’ Katy Perry co-wrote it – it felt nice to have all women involved.”
On sex:
“I’m very proud to say that I think about sex. It’s what everybody thinks about, whether they say it or not. For me, sex is a form of getting to know a person – feeling someone’s skin.”
On loving yourself:
“You have to come to terms with loving your body. Stand naked in front of the mirror and say, ‘I’m f*cking sexy.’ That’s where it starts.”
Rita Ora by Matthias Vriens-McGrath for Cosmopolitan December 2014.
Source: Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment