Thursday 29 May 2014

Was J. Lo’s Boo Spotted With Another…Man?!

March Of Dimes Celebration Of Babies Luncheon
Jennifer Lopez’s boy toy love of her life, Casper Smart, might have some explaining to do! Popular vlogger, Bimbo Winehouse  reported back in 2012 that Smart was spotted exiting a gay “shop,” but it seems that his interests have spilled over into his love life.
Word on the street is that Smart is involved in a steamy gay romance?! What!
From The Dirty:
Nik, sooo my homegirl has been talking and linking up with Casper Smart for a week now… they met online and I guess they Both follow each other…. she texted me saying they exchanged pictures XXX’s… and what not… I’m liked shocked… didn’t know he was down for Us beautiful Transexual WOMEN. I myself didn’t believe it…. I’m like Casper Smart? JLo’s MAN!!!!!!! Guess he likes beautiful women and the best of both worlds… crazy what a simple hello and simple talking and flirting can end up to…. My girl said she seen him a few times and he picked her up in his big truck…. I didn’t believe it so I asked for screen-shot and here they are. I guess my friend Sofie is f*cking Casper Smart.. I’m asking for more screenshots she has them ALL.
While none of this has been confirmed, I’ve always been a little skeptical of Casper. I mean, I’m not going to say that all male dancers like men…but….9 times out of 10….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment