Thursday 27 March 2014

Pharrell Williams Teams With Adidas.

pharrell williams is so hot
• It seems like every brand wants a piece of Pharrell Williams these days! He’s already collaborating with Comme des Gracons, Moncler, G-Star, and Uniqlo, and now, he’s joining forces with Adidas Originals, long-term, for his latest design effort. “[It’s] an amazing opportunity to work with creative people who understand where I’m coming from and respect my taste while having access to great technology and an amazing brand history,” Williams told WWD. The producer’s textile company, Bionic Yarn, (which makes fabric from plastic debris found in the ocean) a part of this project. “It’s my line so it comes from my heart and mind,” he said. “I’m taking this very seriously. [It’s for] basically everyone. [I’m] not doing this for any specific demographic; I hate being put in a category anyway.”  Williams wouldn’t divulge much else about the collab, but I’m sure it will be nothing short of dope! Watch this space for more deets as they trickle out! (WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment