Thursday 27 February 2014

The Game Reveals He Dated Kim Kardashian, Not BFF Khloé Kardashian!

Kim Kardashian,The Game, Khloe Kardashian
The Game is putting to rest any rumors that he and BFF Khloé Kardashian are more than friends!
In a recent radio interview with BBC Radio 1Xtra, the 34-year-old rapper denied ever getting romantic with Khloé and even revealed he dated Kim Kardashian years ago.
"Those are just rumors," The Game said of the Khloé romance reports. "It's funny man cause me and Khloé, we cool. People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloé for 12 years, you know what I'm saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while. Me and Khloé are cool."

 The Game, Khloe Kardashian
When asked about his fling with Kim, the hip-hop star added, "A little bit. A long time ago."
He then played down their romance, joking, "You know what it was. We went to McDonalds twice. Pulled up in a drive thru."
After a commercial break, they followed up on the topic of Khloé. "We wasn't talking about that, we was talking about not doing a thing with Khloé Kardashian," The Game insisted. "There was not thing. No man. I got a family at home, man.
As for Kim, he wouldn't say when they dated but just added, "That was a long time ago. Short lived."
"Kanye [West] was the homie," he said, complimenting Kim's fiancé. "He's still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great. I'm just try to have Kanye not make a mix tape on me."

No comments:

Post a Comment