Tuesday 24 December 2013

Raunchy Secrets Learned About The Carter’s Sex Life From ‘Beyonce’S 5TH Visual Album.

http://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/beyo.gif?w=400
The release of Beyonce’s self-titled fifth album “Beyonce” opened us up to the singer and her husband Jay Z’s raunchy sex life. Little did I know, Beyonce is a sex-kitten! From getting down in the car to orally pleasing each other, here’s what I learned about The Carters’ sex life from the disc.


 
Song: “Partition”
Lyric: “Driver roll up the partition please/ I don’t need you seeing Yoncé on her knees.”

 
Song: “Drunk In Love”
Lyric: “Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboard/surfboard/surfboard/ Graining on that wood, graining, graining on that wood/ I’m swerving on that, swerving, swerving on that big body Benz”

 
Song: “Partition”
Lyric: “He like to call me Peaches when we get this nasty”
 
Song: “Partition”
Lyric: “He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinski’d all on my gown.”
Song: “Blow”
Lyric: “I can’t wait ’til I get home so you can tear that cherry out/ Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out”

 
Song: “Partition”
Lyrics: “Hand prints and footprints on my glass/ Hand prints and good grips all on my a**”

 
Song: “Drunk In Love”
Lyric: “Baby know I don’t play, now eat the cake, Anna Mae Said, “Eat the cake, Anna Mae!”

 
Song: “No Angel”
Lyric: “Stop acting so scared, just do what I tell/ First, both of my legs go back on your head/And whatever you want, yeah baby I’ll bet it comes true”
Song: “Blow”
Lyric: “Can you lick my skittles?/That’s the sweetest in the middle/ Pink that’s the flavor/ Solve the riddle/ I’m-a lean back”

 
Song: “Blow”
Lyric: “You like it wet and so do I/ You like it wet and so do I/I know you never waste a drip/ I know you never waste a drip/I wonder how it feels sometimes/ Must be good to you”

 
Song: “Drunk In Love”
Lyric: “Foreplay in a foyer, f*cked up my Warhol/ Slid the panties right to the side/ Ain’t got the time to take drawers off, on sight”

 
Song: “Rocket”
Lyric: “Let me sit this ass on you, show you how I feel/Let me take this off, will you watch me/ Yes mass appeal/ Don’t take your eyes, don’t take your eyes off it/ Watch it, babe”

 
Song: “Drunk In Love”
Lyric: “We woke up in the kitchen saying “How the hell did this shit happen?”, oh baby/ Drunk in love, we be all night”


No comments:

Post a Comment